About the Role
Are you are a very experienced UX designer with a lot of empathy for your users combined with a deep understanding of them? Then we need your help, this might be your dream job!
We believe that this is who we are looking for
- You find it inspiring to dig deeper into what drives user behaviour (using analytics data to build funnels, preforming user tests and interviews).
- You are the user’s advocate and keen on building a shared understanding of users and will play a key role to helps guide product development.
- You are able to see the whole picture and maintain consistency in the different parts of user interaction (and design)
- You will find your way ideating and implementing different kind of UX methods and techniques from various design phases - from discovery to user testing
How it is to work as a UX designer @ Trine
- Working closely with a highly skilled team
- Working with a "component mindset" using our style guide: https://trine.com/styleguide
- You will translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes (Figma is used today)
- Constantly changing to improve
- Lots of freedom
- We fail fast, and we fail often (speed of iteration)
- Data is king - almost everything is A/B tested and measured
- Every Friday is innovation day - what we call Triday
- Doing good for the world - every day: https://trine.com/our-progress
Bonus if you have experience from:
- Saving the world!
If you want to make a high impact for people and the planet part of your daily work, you've come to the right place. At Trine we’re on a mission to make the world better, as fast as we can. We do that by making it easy for people to invest in innovative businesses with impact at their core. Acting with speed and flexibility we create tangible impact for people, planet and profit, every day.
Over 11 000 investors have already injected over €60 million into 28 solar energy companies worldwide. The investments have resulted in approximately 2.5 million people getting access to electricity while avoiding 500 000 tons of CO2 emissions. Investors have been repaid over €31 million to date.